This year’s Night Bloom grant recipients were selected for their experimental and collaboratively-focused approaches that serve to enhance the cultural ecosystems within the greater Tucson area.
– Alanna Airitan, Elizabeth Burden, and Elizabeth Denneau
– Inner Freq: Angelica Lopez and Jorge Bojorquez with Victor Valencia
– Nazafarin Lotfi and Saretta Morgan
– Alyx Lunada with BCC Tucson
– PUES MAG
– SNAG (School of New Art Geographies): Erik Schmahl and Susanna Battin + more
– Chava Shapiro with Molly Block, Dr. Maxwell Greenberg, Nika Kaiser, and ancestors both named and unnamed
– Feng-Feng Yeh
Night Bloom grants were selected by a panel of three jurors who reviewed more than 100 competitive applications. This year’s jurors were: Nicole Miller, Artist; Alana Hernandez, Executive Director & Curator, CALA Alliance ; and Kevin Holden, Programs Assistant, Portland Institute of Contemporary Art.