The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts is offering a paid summer internship. The intern will work with KC Maurer, Chief Financial Officer, and other Foundation staff members to complete preliminary work for the Fiscal Year 2022 (FY) appraisal of works of art by Andy Warhol in the Foundation’s collection. The internship is ideal for college sophomores, rising juniors, rising seniors, and recent graduates.
- Researching auction and foundation sales of works of art by Andy Warhol in fiscal year 2022
- Data entry of research findings into Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
- Providing analysis of sales trends, etc.
The appraisal research intern will write a long memo on the status of the contemporary art market for FY 2022. In addition, time permitting, the intern may have other duties, as assigned.
The appraisal research intern will be required to work four to five days per week in a hybrid form (3 days a week in-office, and 1 – 2 days remotely), from mid-to-late May through mid-to-late August.
Skills and qualifications include:
- Excellent research skills
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrated interest in contemporary art (coursework, other internships, etc.)
Potential candidates will be interviewed via Zoom.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com